Imperial Assault Miniatures - Pre-painted Plans?

By WolfLord22, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

I am a collector of many pre-painted miniatures. I have greatly enjoyed the Arkham Horror pre-painted minis, and I was wondering if there might be any plans to make pre-painted Star Wars minis?

If you are speaking specifically for the game Imperial Assault, if FFG stays true to their past (i.e. Descent), the minis will NOT be pre-painted.

If you are speaking specifically for the game Imperial Assault, if FFG stays true to their past (i.e. Descent), the minis will NOT be pre-painted.

True. But FFG did do special pre-painted miniatures for Mansions of Maddness. They were part of the Fantasy Flight Collectors line. They're pretty expensive, though. On the one hand, Star Wars is popular enough they might liook into pre-painted miniatures from the Fantasy Flight Collectors line. On the other hand, I don't know how many people would actually buy them since they'd probably so expensive. At this point, all we can do is speculate, but it's possible that with enough demand from people on the forums, they may decide to do some of those. Who knows?

I just want some pre-painted Stormtroopers!

I just want some pre-painted Stormtroopers!

But those are the easiest to paint.

Could happen under the collectors line but they would be expensive.