A tip for the devs to maybe add in an upcoming expansion.

By Veruca, in Warhammer: Diskwars

And that's to add 4 cards with the strategies diagram on them. Right now, we've been writing them down on pieces of paper, since we always seem to forget which order they go in, but it would be nice if everyone could have an 'official' cheat card with that diagram on it. :)

And speaking of expansions... announce some already! My Skaven 'army' needs more troops! :P

Thanks! :)

i just want Gotrek and Felix (neutral mercenaries) :D and some better Empire heroes cuz Volkmar sux

Even if we got 1-2 heroes for the one-regiment armies would allow us to field a complete 2-3 regiment armies using the commons we already have.

Yes, a few more heroes to give us at least the option to play with more regiments would be perfect. I think 5 heroes for each army would be awesome right now. Gives us the chance to actually choose which hero to use (instead of just using them all up), and opens up the game for 5v5 regiments in the same army (which is something I'm really looking forward to).

I hope we get some news soon, since it's been a while since the Dwarves and Undead got their expansion.