Please FFG, release the Rulebook pdfs :-)

By thereisnotry, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

The games are already being sold in Europe, and the people who've bought them are respecting FFG's rights by not photographing and posting the rulebook contents. They're waiting for FFG to release the rulebook pdf's.

Furthermore, if we're looking at a Q4 2014 release, the games will be out soon anyway.

Releasing the rulebooks would make for one awesome preview, so whaddyasay?

(PS: The rulebook I'm most interested in seeing is the Skirmish rulebook, since I'm already familiar with the basic rules behind the Campaign game, thanks to Descent.)

I second this. I'd love to get my hands on the PDFs to satisfy my itch of both the Campaign and Skirmish, heck even just the rulebook (not played Descent), till it arrives at my doorstep near Xmas.

The rules preview usually comes out 1-2 weeks before the game hits stores. FFG usually saves it for their last big preview of a core set. I wouldn't expect it for at least another month. Besides, we still have 2 more previews worth of heroes and previews on how skirmish mode works.

I hope they do a (tutorial) video. Those are awesome.

You hear that Fantasy Flight? Make the video!

Lo and behold, FFG comes out with the goods :D The Skirmish, Rule Reference and How to Play PDFs are up on the site!

Link

Wow, thank you FFG! Awesome stuff! I can't wait to dig into these!

Cheers!

Man, they're just out to prove me wrong with this game. First I said there was no way it would come out by Christmas, and then I said there'd be no way we'd see the rules until next month at the earliest. Anyway, I'm not complaining. It was great to read the rules all the way through.

Man, they're just out to prove me wrong with this game. First I said there was no way it would come out by Christmas, and then I said there'd be no way we'd see the rules until next month at the earliest. Anyway, I'm not complaining. It was great to read the rules all the way through.

Yeah, I'm thoroughly impressed here. I remember back when WotC was producing Star Wars Miniatures...we'd try ANYTHING to get a response from them, but it was almost impossible.

But here is FFG, responding to specific and clear requests on the forums (comments about spelling/editing errors on previews, posting rules PDFs, regular previews/updates, etc). This is awesome. It really does make a WORLD of difference in building customer confidence.