What's your win/loss ratio?

By AARONZEA, in Death Angel

Hey, guys.

Got the game 2 weeks ago.

I have been following the Rulebook, been asking questions to the designer, checking the FAQ and that BGG list of common mistakes.

Played 5 times already. 3 by myself. 2 with my partner.

In different combinations of the original game, and the Tyranid and the Mission Pack 1. (I'm sure I unintentionally missed some Tyranid special abilities the first time I played with that expansion.)

Single player Win/Loss: 2/1

2 player ratio: 1/1

So I am impressed with the results so far. Planning to make it more challenging combining the Tyranid expansion with the Mission pack 1 and getting the Deathwing and Space Marine packs to try the game with unknown Space Marines.

The game is great. I'm sure many people still play it.

Gonna give it another go tonight.

A pitty FFG has stopped further developing.

Have a great day!

Hey.

Had a 3 player session last night. I was teaching the game, So played the base game only. Got to the last room and lost really badly.

Today I played single player base game with 3 Combat teams.. Won with only one space marine completing the objective before at least 15 Genestealers have him as snack. Shall start using Tyranid in single player to increase the challenge.

:)

Played single player with the Tyranid expansion last night.

My terminators where exterminated soon after the Void Lock.

I'm liking this expansion. ;)

My win ratio is about 90% using vanilla game. It increases a lot using Space Marine Pack 1 (Adron and Raziel); it decreases a bit against Tyranids (I'd say around 80%), and it's a bit lower with the Death Wing. Playing solo could be devastating with the Deathwing.

Hey.

Yes, Tyranid expansion is great.

Have recently played 3 solos with it. Win/Loss ratio: 1/2 (Against my best efforts, I think I still sometimes forget to play some Tyranid abilities, specially the Tyranids with the Marine Helmet icon and the ones that attack at the end of the Alien Attack Phase.)

Since my win rate with vanilla game is over 50%, I'll just play with Tyranid expansion from now on.

Recently acquired Marine pack 1 and Deathwing. Shall soon give them a spin with the Tyranid expansion.

If you need / like some tactical advice to increase your victory ratio, there's a guide I originally wrote, uploaded to BGG, under the name of "Death Angel Complete Guide" in the files section. Have fun!

Edited by Freeman