Campaigns and Liked games

By Mr.EvilMonkey, in Anima: Tactics

I'm a veteran mini gamer with more years than I like to admit of gaming but running a campaign for this games is causing me some problems. Since I cannot seem to find any campaign rules and the fluff is far too lacking for me to make something up, I'm in quite a bind. My friends and I have wanted to do a campaign of some kind but just cannot figure out how. I'm asking for any advice from the community on trying to pull this off. Any tips or ideas are welcome.

Hi,

While their currently are no official rules for running an Anima campaign (apparently their will be someday) I have been running an official campaign for the last couple of months.

I built a fairly simple system that does a good job of linking random battles together without needing to resort to maps and such.

You can find a pdf of my rules by shecking out this thread...

www.edgeent.com/animaforum/index.php

I put up a pgf of the rules there.

The campaign has been running fairly smoothly since it started and I have been forced to make only one change. At the smallest size of battle no characters can be "Downed"

Hope this give you some ideas.

- Raith
Free Agent 005

Mr.EvilMonkey said:

I'm a veteran mini gamer with more years than I like to admit of gaming but running a campaign for this games is causing me some problems. Since I cannot seem to find any campaign rules and the fluff is far too lacking for me to make something up, I'm in quite a bind. My friends and I have wanted to do a campaign of some kind but just cannot figure out how. I'm asking for any advice from the community on trying to pull this off. Any tips or ideas are welcome.

The Anima: Beyond RPG book should give you A LOT of fluff and background info until the core rulebook of Anima:Tactics pops up.