I need your help UFS Players!

By Itachi Uchiha, in UFS Off Topic

I have been collecting Neo Deadly Raves for about a year now. I had my collection up to 56 ALMOST enough to back a deck in them.... Well fate and the cruel makers of Mt. Dew have ruined that chance, I am now down to 14 Perfect condition Neo Deadly Raves... The rest were trashed... I cried... So I was wonderingif people would be will to donate some to me! If you can please email me at [email protected] I would really be greatfull!

incidentally i am collecting Knight Breakers. If anyone would like to donate me some shoot me an email ;p

I'm collecting Trolling & Raging Gnomes

Trolling I seem to be getting traction on. Gnomes seem to go as quickly as they arrive.

I'm serious! Neo Deadly Rave... is nothing but a LOL compared to Breaker.... and Gnome sucks to begin with....

Smazzurco said:

incidentally i am collecting Knight Breakers. If anyone would like to donate me some shoot me an email ;p

You can send me your knight breakers as well or any other UR's from set 12....

iam collecting feline spikes, if you want to donate them to me let me know as well

I was about 14 away from having 100 Chicken Kicks. If you have any Chicken Kicks, and want to send them to me, [email protected] !