New Hampshire / New England players

By Zebadiah, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Hello All,

I was wondering how many people in the Seacoast/NH area were interested in meeting and playing Conquest. There are several good locations nearby and I'd love to set something up close to everyone.

I am interested in trying the game...and bit the bullet...should have a copy this week.

Myriad games in Salem or Amherst are good locations to find players.

Edited by Hidatom

so...quiet...

Amherst perked my interest, but realized you were talking about Amherst, NH. I live in Western Massachusetts. I know of a group that plays LCGs in the Worcester, MA area, but I can't really afford to drive out there nor Southeastern NH. Best of luck finding a group. Gonna try to demo the game a lot with my copy; stores around here haven't got it in yet.

aside from Greenfield games what stores are out your way?

You nailed my store of choice lol. In Amherst/Hadley, there is Off The Wall, X9, and Worlds Apart. I forget the name of the store in Northampton. I know X9 has a night for Thrones (which I have a lot of cards, but haven't really played), but it falls on an inconvenient day. I don't know if the other stores have anybody interested in LCGs... At Greenfield, we have a small group of people who play Netrunner. The closest dedicated groups I know of are out near Hartford, CT or Worcester and Cambridge, MA.

you never heard of Modern Myths in Amherst (MA)?

maybe you should start your own thread for the five colleges area?

Hey all,

We currently already have game nights going on on Thursdays 7pm at Pop Culture games in Raymond NH. Right now there are 3 consistent Conquest players, but every so often more people show up. We would love to have more people come and play!

-Ian

Thanks for sharing, sounds a little bit far for me unfortunately.

Me and a couple other players play every 1st Monday and 3rd Saturday at Diversions in Portsmouth, NH. We also play Netrunner and other LCGs.

Bumping in case there is any more interest since the thread started.

Rhode Island anyone?

Too far for me :/