could someone create the stats for fenrisian wolves in Black Crusade?

By MCPANDA44, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

Could someone please create the stats for the following:

Fenrisian wolf

Thunderwolf(the apex predator on fenris)

Cyberwolf

Cybernetically enhanced thunderwolf

I am not exactly a GM so I can't tell what's fair.

The stats from DW first founding seem to be an easy translation.

they could be remade using the greater minion rules fairly easily. Un str and toughness, lightening attack etc.

Edited by Kamikazzijoe

Edit: This Topic would be better in the House Rules section. Just a suggestion.

I have Home Brew Rogue Trader stats for a Fenrisian Wolf one of my characters had. He recently got her taken away by a Space Wolves chapter serf who beat him senseless in a fistfight over who would walk away as the "packmaster" of the wolf (so badly in fact, he went into criticals and wound up at the hospital for over a week with internal bleeding).

It is generally not a good idea to have a Fenrisian Wolf if you aren't a Fenrisian (the afore mentioned chapter serf wanting to know just where exactly my player found the wolf to begin with so far from Fenris before attempting to take her nicely). It was an even worse idea to take said Wolf to a party on a space station when you know a Space Wolf representative is looking for her on that same station in the first place.

Much of her stats were built out of nothing, then retooled with the 5th edition Space Wolves Codex to bring them more in line with what's been written. As she was a unique NPC more than a minion, and was also not fully grown, her stats might not be what you are looking for. Compared to a normal Fenrisian Wolf, she had a higher WS, but hadn't yet grown to have Improved Natural Weapons. With time, she also would have grown to Size (Hulking), and gotten even stronger. Granted, I'm basing my size and strength off of Tabletop values. I had no idea there was ever anything written on them in RPG, and am looking up that DW book as I type

Here is the homebrewed Fenrisian Wolf if you like her (both juvenile and adult stats), though if official stats exist for them already somewhere else, use those as your basis. She was a good wolf, who mauled plenty of mooks, nearly ripped the leg off of a ganger, survived a Genestealer Magus, rode sidecar in a motorcycle, and helped take down an Ogryn. Now she'll get to run wild on Fenris (the chapter serf promising at least that she wouldn't be taken off to war).

Young

WS BS STR T Ag Int Per Wil Fel
60 -- 65 75 40 15 70 35 --
Movement: 8/16/24/48 Wounds: 22
Skills: Awareness (Per), Search (Per), Shadow (Ag) +20, Silent Move (Ag) +20, Survival (Int), Swim (S), Tracking (Int) +30
Talents: Berserk Charge, Blind Fighting, Counter-Attack (Tabletop version), Heightened Senses (Hearing, Smell), Leap Up, Light Sleeper, Nerves of Steel, Swift Attack
Traits: Bestial*, Dark Sight, Fear 1 (Disturbing), Natural Armor 3, Natural Weapons (Teeth), Quadruped, Size (Average), Resistance (Cold) +20,
Armour: Natural Armor (Wolf Hide) (AP 3)
Weapons: Teeth (1d10+SB, Pen 0, Primitive, can attempt a Grapple with successful attack)
Gear: fur
*Natural Environment for Bestial Trait considered to be Tundra, Snowy Forests and Plains, and Cool Forest and Plains (ie, the kind of environments normal wolves live in, and environments similar to Fenris)
Counter-Attack (Tabletop version): Fenrisian Wolves are dauntless predators whose natural response to aggression is to go for the throat. If charged, she gains +10 to attack until end of the next turn. If, when charged, she was already locked in combat, the Counter-attack rule has no effect.
Adulthood stats, had my player kept her on board the damned ship and not let the Space Wolves know he had her like I tried to hint at
Adult
WS BS STR T Ag Int Per Wil Fel
60 -- 85 85 40 18 70 35 --
Movement: 9/18/27/54 Wounds: 29
Skills: Awareness (Per) +10, Search (Per), Shadow (Ag) +20, Silent Move (Ag) +20, Survival (Int) +10, Swim (S) +10, Tracking (Int) +30
Talents: Berserk Charge, Blind Fighting, Counter-Attack (Tabletop version), Crushing Blow, Die Hard, Heightened Senses (Hearing, Smell), Leap Up, Light Sleeper, Nerves of Steel, Swift Attack/Lightning Attack, True Grit,
Traits: Bestial*, Dark Sight, Fear 2 (Frightening), Natural Armor 4, (Improved) Natural Weapons (Teeth), Quadruped, Size (Hulking), Resistance (Cold) +20,
Armour: Natural Armor (Wolf Hide) (AP 4)
Weapons: Teeth (1d10+SB, Pen 0, can attempt a Grapple with successful attack)
Gear: fur
Edited by Crow Eye