Hand Outs for my Campaign

By Cogniczar, in Dark Heresy Fan Art

augmentedgladiators_0.png

"To Lord Wilheim, regarding the infamous Gladiator Pits of Hive Sceleris
While such illicit activities may escape your notice in Vasuna Regis, locked up in the comfort of your dread bastion-precinct squabbling over the affairs of petty nobles, I must insist you invest some effort from your hardened Arbitrators of the Adeptus Arbites! to address this matter, rather than wasting your men on witch hunts among the nobility of hives Vesuna Regis and Lex Foveo. While your Arbitrators focus on cleaving through innocent servants of the Imperium to uncover the few truly guilty in the upper spires, countless Recidivists have gained footholds in the lower and underhives of Sceleris, and it is clear to see when such operations as the infamous ‘Blood Pits’ are widely known, advertised, and sought by the populace without fear of retribution!
During our last corrosponadnce you told me let the Vigil do their job with such trivial affairs’. I must challenge that assertion - the Vigil have no interest in patrolling the domains below the ‘safe’ sectors of Sceleris. Their incompetence needs to be exposed by the Emperor’s Own.
Allow me to emphasis the dangers of ignoring this issue Lord Wilheim. Well within the last fort night, the infamous propreitor of the Blood Pits, Slavos Marlik, reaped a bounty of ‘recruits’ after posting unsanctioned marks. These recruits, as I have uncovered, were not volunteers - but unfortunate and loyal servants of the Imperium - workers taken from their hab-blocks in the dead of night by flesh poachers and augmented against their wills. Will this stop with the low born? Will you do something before this issue depletes the workforces that keep our hive alive?"
Edited by Cogniczar

datans_0.png

The trend of Augmenticist practices within the sprawling hives of Lex Faveo, Sceleris and Vesuna Regis has grown more problematic over the last century. Curiously, while the nobles of our world have always been overly fond of augmentics and life-preserving juvenant treatments, the fastest growing Augmenticist cults are surprisingly burgeoning in the underhives. Each hive has its own circles of cyber-celebrants, technophiles, and sycophantic imitators, the now-recognized cult of 'Datans' has begin to reach the attention of the esteemed members of the Adeptus Terra here on Juno. Most rifled among their ranks are the eyes of the Adeptus Mechanicus who look down upon the 'uninitiated'. Thus it has fallen to me to compile this report on their behalf to determine their nature, and by de-facto, their fate to be judged by the Omnissiah's priests.

What I have discovered has been, I must admit, a surprising revelation. The members of this 'cult', which is in itself more akin to a social-group or clique between loosely affiliated cells across the world, hold to a few common tenants. The universal tenant these Augmenticist hold is as follow, 'Man is basically good, that he is seeking to survive, and that his survival depends on himself and his attainment of brotherhood with the Machine'. This particular observation would be praised by the Adeptus Mechanicus, were it not for the abhor able practices of these cultist. Rather than seek sanctioned and blessed cybernetics from deed and service to the Adeptus Mechanicus, these technophiles have resorted to an act rapidly growing in practice known as 'Flesh-Audits', where individual Datans will seek replacement for their limbs and organs to underhive shivers and unlicensed churigeons.

For what purpose these gifts of flesh are being gathered can only be guessed at - but certainly it is not for a good or just cause. What is known that the marks and models of the implants being gifted in return are of dubious quality and origin. While most appear to be functional, I've come to a conclusion based on my own personal observations; these augments are recycled servitor parts, and in some rare cases, heretical designs that match no known schematics blessed by the orthodoxy.

Edited by Cogniczar

communicae.png

The amount of detail that goes into your campaigns forever paint me with envy.

SLAVOSREF_0.png

Edited by Cogniczar

Askellon_Sector_Messiahcide_2.png

Pandemonium_Rising_3_0.png

Scarus Sector (Updated)

SkarUz%20Sektor%20Post%20Black%20Kroosad

Scarus Sector (Pre Green Kroosade)

Scarus_Sector_New_0.png

The Laurentiis Scarification (Lost Sector of Segmentum Obscurus)

Laurentiis_Sector_0.png

Edited by Cogniczar

The Lilileathean Cascades (secret domain of the Eldar)

Lileathean_cascades_3.png

Edited by Cogniczar

Where did you get the background for the documents, especially the paper documents?

Edit: Also many of your images are missing or have been removed. Is there somewhere else I can view your work?

Edited by manyallaluk

Should be fixed. ^^.

I just ripped images from pdfs, or had some sent to me from other gms. Pm an email and I'll send you a zip.

Where did you get the background for the documents, especially the paper documents?

Edit: Also many of your images are missing or have been removed. Is there somewhere else I can view your work?

If you go to dark Reign you will be able to find a few hand outs you can use and customize .

P.s , Mess you have way to much time on your hands mate ;)

You should see what he had for our Only war game we had designs for our uniforms and everything.

If you go to dark Reign you will be able to find a few hand outs you can use and customize .

P.s , Mess you have way to much time on your hands mate ;)

You should see what he had for our Only war game we had designs for our uniforms and everything.

:D

edit: wrong thread

Edited by Cogniczar

Amazing layout and contents - as always :)

Great work and inspiration. Look forward to seeing more.