How i can ...

By d4rkm1nd, in CoC General Discussion

How i can find players near me throu internet. anyone knows a site or something ?

Right now, your best bet is to just post on the main page. Something like: Are there any players in (your city)?

In theory, once they get the Organized Play/Tournament software setup, it will have a player/store locator to help you with this. I base this on the previous software which had something similar.

Hope that helps.

Jim

Hastur said:

Right now, your best bet is to just post on the main page. Something like: Are there any players in (your city)?

In theory, once they get the Organized Play/Tournament software setup, it will have a player/store locator to help you with this. I base this on the previous software which had something similar.

Hope that helps.

Jim

i hope this is the case. its how i found a place to play, if not for that id never have played a game and would have just collected.

I've used this new forum system to find other players in North Dakota. Anyone know how I can PM them so they know why I'm trying to make them my friend?

Thanks - Stu

You can't PM on this forum. You have to hope they have made their EMail public

I think FFG Paul had mentioned that you can see another player's email if you become their "friend" via the new forum system.

Kennon said:

you can see another player's email if you become their "friend" via the new forum system.

Yes, but only if he is your "friend" (and her email is public)

Regards,

Whoah, I was not aware of that.

Well suck. That is a bad system.

Kennon said:

I think FFG Paul had mentioned that you can see another player's email if you become their "friend" via the new forum system.

You can click on their name and send a friend request.

Correctamundo.

*And wow, a minimum post length. That's one of my most hated features of any forum.