Relic and Nemesis content containers, or, PLEASE make an insert for my games! I'll pay money!!

By StevePhy, in Fantasy Flight Supply

I know this is an issue that has come up before, but I think it has it's merits.

The issue? Providing a game content 'holder or 'container'. What do I mean? Well something like a foamcore or foam box insert that stores your cards, tokens, character boards, dice and plastic character pieces.

A few things to consider. Are your cards and sheets sleeved? Are your character pieces painted?

I would assume that having something to put your game-sleeved cards into would be beneficial and useful to the product owner.

What about product owners that love the game so much that they get their character pieces painted professionally and want to keep them protected?

Again, very useful and very helpful to the product owner.

As a new owner of both the game Relic, its expansion Nemesis and 10 packs of Mini American Board Game Sleeves, I want to have an insert, container, whatever you would like to call it. I want something that I could place all of my game pieces, game board and instructions into the game box. Plus, I want something to protect my professionally painted character pieces.

As a player of games for the past 30 years, I know what I want. I would assume you want us, the product buying masses, to buy what we want from you. Make a poll for most wanted products. Look at the feasibility of making a product such as that. Look at the benefits that are provided, to us, the game owner.

I know that there was time, effort and design put into the game insert that comes with a new product, but I can guarantee you that people who buy your product want something to put their stuff into.

Think about it. Would you want rubber bands holding your cards together? Ziploc bags holding tokens, dice and character pieces? What about your painted figures?

Fantasy Flight Games has the ability to have that product designed and the resources to have something like that made.

Other companies are making things such as these.

Wouldn't Fantasy Flight Games also like to have product to have for their customers?

Comments? Ideas? Solutions appreciated.

StevePhy