blood wrack medussa as a chaos lord help

By htsmithium, in Black Crusade

So I'm supposed to be coming up with a warlord for a chaos band to "follow" for a bit and came upon a spare bloodwrack medusa laying around and decided that this thing would make a slannesh lord. ( id link a pic but every time I try the screen freezes)

I'm just trying to figure out how to write her up, as I want her to be able to handle a few beginning players, but able to be taken down after maybe 1500 to 2000 exp so they can break out on there own.

The party isn't put together yet but will consist of 3-4 human characters.

thanks in advance

When you say "taken down after maybe 1500 to 2000 exp" is that supposed to be taken down easily or a horrid fight?

As a rough guess though, I would consider starting with a roughly Chaos Marine statline and add about 3-4k of skills/talents etc (accounting for unnatural physiology), bulk the character up to maybe size 5/6, prehensile tail (Improved natural weaponry, flexible etc)

That's all I can think of on very short notice mind...will write a bit more later but thats a starter for 10.

Edited by Calgor Grim

More like , win by the skin of there teeth. I figure that should be the level they are at when they should give serious consideration to taking over the warband and not just be another asset.