Five Sub Genres?

By Farseerixirvost, in Zombie Apocalypse

Does the Zombie book have five sub settings like the other/future books in the series? If so, what are they?

1. Slow zombies

2. Fast zombies

3. ??

4. ??

5. ??

Going from a google translation of a review provided by splawn of the original Spanish game.

Holocaust Zombie zombies brings walkers, runners, born of a voodoo spell, a blood infection that affects animals and raised by an alien bacteria.

translated review available here

http://bit.ly/1wkgy7G

I was hoping for an affecting animal one, I wonder if they'll mention how to mix and match them to your liking.

I was hoping for an affecting animal one, I wonder if they'll mention how to mix and match them to your liking.

I'd hope they would have at least suggestions on mix and match, but even if they don't it shouldn't be much of a problem to do so yourself.

Understanding that we may not have full information from a translated review, I did notice that the first two (walkers and runners) are more about how the zombies move/act but not the origin and the last three (voodoo spell, animal blood infection, alien bacteria) give us the origin but nothing about the zombies. I really hope that FFE starts releasing more information soon.

I wonder how voodoo zombies will work and what their stats are. If we go by traditional myth you can walk up to them feed em a saltine cracker and they will go back to their graves... Somehow not as scary as the George Romero flesh eating ones.

If you want flesh eating zombies in a voodoo setting, check out Zombi 2 (1979, by Lucio Fulci)

Animal infection huh? sweet!

Sumatran Rat-monkeys FTW!

I wonder how voodoo zombies will work and what their stats are. If we go by traditional myth you can walk up to them feed em a saltine cracker and they will go back to their graves... Somehow not as scary as the George Romero flesh eating ones.

If you want flesh eating zombies in a voodoo setting, check out Zombi 2 (1979, by Lucio Fulci)

Probably nothing quite that easy ;) . I remember way back in the very old series Kolchak - The Night Stalker where to stop one the mouth had to be filled with salt and the lips sewn shut.