War of the ring online

By joefling34, in War of the Ring

Well I have finally figured out how to get War of the Ring to work on my PC. So now that I have it up and running im looking for somebody to play against. If anybody wants to play you can e-mail me at [email protected] or hit me up on AOL IM. My screen name is "MightyJoeFling". Look forward to playing.

War of the Ring on PC ?? Did I miss something or do you mean the old RTS-Sierra Game ?? sorpresa.gif

www.warofthering.webb.se/

"Play Online" button (oddly enough lengua.gif )

I will have to look into this, looks like something I will want to try.

Well, it's tough. It seems to only play games with the expansion, and you'd better have all the cards ready to reference, because they're all blank in the program (but with titles, for reference).

I haven't personally played it yet, I mostly use it to puzzle things out with the game (like how best to move shadow armies, or the best ways to separate companions).

Sinis said:

Well, it's tough. It seems to only play games with the expansion, and you'd better have all the cards ready to reference, because they're all blank in the program (but with titles, for reference).

It can be set-up for just base game also. As to the second part, that just shows you haven't played enough WotR (online or F2F), if you don't recall all the card effects from just the name partido_risa.gif .

Dam said:

Sinis said:

It can be set-up for just base game also. As to the second part, that just shows you haven't played enough WotR (online or F2F), if you don't recall all the card effects from just the name partido_risa.gif .

How, might I ask? I have the 2.1 client and cannot seem to find the option to make it base game...