fun with new decals

By oneway, in X-Wing

Ok guys, I got some decal from that nail art place, and I think they work pretty nice. I haven't sealed them, but they look good on some bombers an an advanced.

20140911_14045_edit_1410463688995.jpg 20140911_14070_edit_1410463612812.jpg 20140911_13205_edit_1410464059492.jpg

And a gratuitous shot of a

Alabaster Void Manatee... just for fun, I did the decals on this one myself.

20140911_12375_edit_1410464275982.jpg

Greatly approve! I'm trying to find someone to buy me a second shuttle. Once done I'm soooooo gonna distinguish between them with these decals.

Looking good! Might have to check in to this myself.

tramp stamps everywhere!

The ones on the advanced and bombers are the ones.. I made the big ones for the Shuttle.. I just cant paint those emblems, really wish I could. I just haven't had some of the experience others have with WH40k figs..

Lately people at the store I go to have started using a lot of shuttles! Last week I counted 7 shuttles in 3 games, and I had a lot of people asking whose shuttle is whose? Giving shuttles the imperial logo also unlocks the possibility for Scum or Rebel shuttles for campaigns or events, as there will be a lot less confusion.

Where did you get these from again? I love them! I want them!

I approve! Do you have a link to these somewhere?

What nail art place are you referring to?

The nail are decals come from this thread, first

post http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/120802-imperial-symbols/?hl=decals#entry1240518

As for the decals on the shuttle, BobbyM, I make them on my printer. PM me your address and I'll send you some with instructions.

I like to know which are mine without having to guess.. lol.. and its not a huge change so if I go to a tourney I should be alright.

The ones on the advanced and bombers are the ones.. I made the big ones for the Shuttle.. I just cant paint those emblems, really wish I could. I just haven't had some of the experience others have with WH40k figs..

Are all the nail art ones that small? Very cool that they will fit on small craft, but are any of them larger to better suit the sail on the shuttle?

Lol.. looking at that advanced picture.. I just want you all to know, that is factory fresh. I didn't repaint it lol that is the original wash on it..

Are all the nail art ones that small? Very cool that they will fit on small craft, but are any of them larger to better suit the sail on the shuttle?

Yup they are all that small. When you get the shuttle, I can send you some decals for it if you'd like.. I've sent a few sets off.

Ship Pimpery.

:lol:

The pimp is strong in my family, I have it, my father has it, and my sister has it.

Lol.. seemed to work at the moment.. lol

Yeah it works.

:)