How the Lightsaber Techniques Work

By Castlecruncher, in General Discussion

So, my group already has a Lightsaber per player, so the question of how Lightsaber techniques worked came up. Here are my basic conclusion:

BRAWN: The user throws all his weight behind the blow, using raw power to defeat his enemy. The most basic way to wield a Lightsaber.

AGILITY: The user is very dexterous, using speed and dodging to strike. They curve around their opponent and hit fast.

INTELLECT: The user thinks logically, looking for weaknesses and calling up knowledge on the opponent. They are tactical and precise, constantly keeping track of the battle at hand.

CUNNING: The user is quick to assess the situation, always watching to see what the opponent will do next. They will employ false strikes and dirty moves like kicking to surprise their opponent.

WILLPOWER: The user is a solid rock, standing firm to all attacks. They press on relentlessly, doing moves that appear dangerous to the user and putting themself at risk to succeed. At moments where their focus is what keeps them from failure, they excel greatly.

PRESENCE: The user is graceful in all their actions, moving constantly and smoothly. They are proud and quick, and likely employ combat styles such as dueling or fencing.

What do you think?

Whenever I think of a swordsman that uses intellect as its primary characteristic, I'm reminded of RDJ's Sherlock Holmes, who analyzes every attack move and logical conclusion before initiating his assault.