The Wall

By Staton, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I figured I'd create a meta thread for The Sworn Brothers/Shadow Tower metas. And I'm sure the Chicago guys will pop in every now and again. Also, does this make the Chicago area Craster's Keep? Hmmmmm. I hope not! Maybe The Fist.

Anyway, We need to get Charlie and Squeak playing more. Charlie's past two showings have been worse than Rex Grossman during the super bowl.

OHHH Burn. Well in addition, you should get all of them to post more as well. I lay that on you. lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how The Wall ended up in Illinois. And the Shadow Tower? There is no way you are even coming close to the geography. Should have picked the Nightfort being centrally located.

And I'm not too thrilled being stuck up here with all these Others.

Well, a few years ago, our meta asked for suggestions for the name of our meta(we wanted to be like the cool kids in the STM!). Ktom came up with The Sworn Brothers, which we thought was pretty sweet. I think Ktom got what we considered the worst rare from WED. I believe it was the targ location that increased doomed. It might've been that crappy martell location though. Dessert somethingorother. Anyway, now that I'm over in Bloomington, which is west of the where the rest of my meta is, Ktom started to refer to my meta in Bloomington as the Shadow Tower and the origional meta as the Sworn Brothers. So I collectively refer to both metas as The Wall. You're right that the geography doesn't even come close to matching up though. We'd probably be more like the neck if anything.

*bump*! So figured I'd get this thread back on the first page. Now that we have some semblance of a meta again its time to put those upstart missouri meta in their place!

Darn it, I'm still stuck in the Land-of-Always-Winter.

Now THAT was a card that never got played! At least with the new Defenders cycle we got company up here.