Heroes and Villain packs we want to see FFG!

By yagyu, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

I am gonna do mine by waves.

So obviously we are starting just after the destruction of the first death star.
We already have Luke and Vader confirmed. And from the demo video Han Solo and Chewbacca. Given that then Liea, and Lando, Boba Fett and it seems IG-88 to follow. Also since Carnor Jax is making an appearance as a Villian token in the core book he also will likely have a villian pack release. So thus far it will likely look like this.

Heroes Villians

Luke Vader

Han Boba Fett

Leia Carnor Jax

Chewbacca Bossk

Lando IG-88

Granted this is just speculation and guessing at how the first releases will look. And this is not including a likely Stormtrooper pack and Rebel trooper pack geared more towards the skirmish modes.

So now for the heroe villain packs I would like to see released.

Before empire strikes back releases

Heroes Villians

Kyle Katarn General Mohc

Jan Ors Mara Jade (Emperors hand)

3po and r2 double pack Zuckuss and 4-LOM double pack!
Kanan Jarrus (Rebels) The Inquisitor (Rebels)
Sabine Wren (Rebels) Agent Kallus (Rebels)

Winter Ysonne Isard

The rebel packs would only work if lucas arts approve them showing us they last past the destruction of the first death star. But this may be unlikely in the case of Kanan. I am guessing the Inquesitor is going to waste em. Still i think it will feel more canon if they include these.

Empire Strikes back Expansion with 30 or so new missions maybe some new player heroes.

Empire strikes back releases

Heroes Villians

Dash Rendar Prince Xizor

Gen Rieken Gen Veers

Wedge Antilless Baron Soontir Fel
Luke Skyawalker (with Saber) Dengar

Dereck Hobbie Klivian Admiral/Captain Piett

Snow Troopers and Hoth Trooper pack releases

I thought of adding yoda but i doubt we will see Yoda or Palpatine as playable units.

Return of the Jedi Expansion with Buncha new missions and new player heroes.

Return of the Jedi Releases

Heroes Villians

Kyle Katarn (w saber) Inquisitor Jerec

Admiral Ackbar Sate Pestage

Tycho Celchu Tur Phennir

Gen Madine Moff Jerjerod

Boush Jabba The Hutt

Wes Janson Kir Kanos

Mon Mothma Admiral Daala

Jabbas palace alien merc pack and Endor Storm Troopers/Scout Troopers, and Ewock packs.

Granted at this point they most likely will have episode seven and possibly episode 8 out, and definitely a few of the stand alone movies. So there will be plently of new material to draw from and most likely they will be taking characters from them but they can always go with legends, or mix and match. If they do I would like to see...

Post Jedi Releases

Heroes Villains

Bel Iblis Grand Admiral Thrawn

Talon Kardde Captain Pelleon

Kabarakh Rukh

Mara Jade Joruus C'baoth

Theres more i could think of but that about covers what I would like to see. I know the latter stuff is unlikely at least for several years. What ones do you guys want.

Edited by yagyu

Very nice list! I would like to see the sith witches(courtship of Leia?), mystryl shadow guard, and Mariss Brood with Vader's Apprentice (can't remember his name right now, but I am replaying the 2 games with my sons). Last but not least I really want just random dudes, Tuskens, Jawas, Rancors, B'morr monks, a droid collection, even Ewoks my cubs love them and i am ok with it (its NOT Jar Jar) Put them into a fourth faction if you wish Denizens of the Universe. Just to make the skirmish game more interesting

All I really want to see is Kyle Katarn, Jedi knight/ Jedi outcast outfit when just a mercenary. Jan Ors. Luke in his award ceremony outfit.

TIE pilots. Biker Scouts. Imperial goodness.

Luke in his award ceremony outfit would be awesome!

Note Chewie carrying C-3PO would be some awesome too

and while we are at it can we get some cloud city tiles like the carbonite chamber

Since coud city is one of the major star wars sites from the OT I am sure we will eventually find our way to it. The EOTE RP already has a wole cloud city adventure module.

Really which one I would actually consider getting that to play with a few buds and my cubs would probably like the experience

I'm planning to double dip and use these mini's and map tiles for the Star Wars RPG games. I'd like to see packs of Generic heroes that could be analogues for Edge/Age/Force PC characters. Characters from the beginner game box sets would be great as well.

You know, I don't have any Star Wars Roleplaying game merchandise from FFG, but I do think it would be very neat to see the beginner box heroes in future expansions. I mean, the heroes are supposed to be new, non-canonical characters anyway, right? It seems perfect to me to include those guys.

That's actually a very unique idea of incorporating other games into IA. There are the beginner boxes and the games day characters available for DLC on their respective web page lets give them some awesome minis!