Need to know if this is possible

By Sinpoder, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

So.. one of the things I noticed was the fact that the chart given in the book only goes up to 20 for a total of TB+SB bonus... what happens if you have higher then that. If you can go higher then that, what is the formula to keep going and is it linear or not.

The scaling is roughly x2 for every additional +2 on the chart, though 18 -> 20 is instead a x5/3 multiplier. So if one of your characters were a World Eaters Terminator with a native 60 Strength and 50 Toughness, their total TB+SB bonus would be 22 after Terminator Armour and Unnatural Strength/Toughness. Going then by the above rule, their maximum carrying/lifting/pushing weights would be (respectively) 4500/9000/18000 kg.

However do keep in mind that the entire lifting/carrying chart is entirely bonkers. A space marine can juggle terminators with ease under the current rules which is frankly ridiculous.

I generally ignore that chart and just go with roughly common sense.

I generally ignore that chart and just go with roughly common sense.

The problem is that 40K and common sense are often at odds. ;) You might as well embrace the craziness, especially if you're playing Black Crusade.

Theoretically, you can extrapolate higher values.

In practice this leads to caber-tossing terminators. Be very very careful with these values.

Well... unless one of you have taken Calculus 3... I doubt anyone would be able to do what is needed.