10 way to "creatively" improve your characters ...

By Vonether, in Zombie Apocalypse

Just having fun with the way people will try to justify the scores they give their alter egos in this game:

1. The average person doesn't go to the gym, neither do I, so I at least get an average physical stat, right?
  2. Weapons skills?: Man, I've forgotten more stuff that I've read about blades than the guy on the street even knows.
  3. Tactics: See above and substitute "WWII" for blades
  4. That katana under my bed? Confession: I pull it out at least once a week and work out.
  5. We're all geeks here. We all know that means we have high IQ. No doubt. Let's all put that down right now before we do anything else.
  6. I was in the boy scouts years ago
  7. My endurance?: Let's start drinking and see who's still standing.
  8. Repair skill: I can patch up a PC in no time flat, how hard can a car be?
  9. I can live off this gut for a while, that's got to count for something.
  10. My uncle was in the military. You have no idea what he's taught me.

Just having fun with the way people will try to justify the scores they give their alter egos in this game:

4. That katana under my bed? Confession: I pull it out at least once a week and work out.

That sounds so dirty :)

Actualy your nr1 might be correct. If i was GMing i'd give people average stats, and those wo work out get bonuses/increase.

Ok, now lets add some more:

11. My BO is so bad i kinda already smell like a zombie, so they won't notice me.

12. I have read every page of the walking dead comic! I'm an expert!

13. I have a wifflebat with a nail in it!

14. I have a pellet gun! Call me Rambo!

Edited by Robin Graves

I was have a wide variety of various zombie apocalypse knowledge. I was in military, so weaponry knowledge additional to my various readings, same with fireteam sized combat tactics. I was a combat EMT, so I have my medical knowledge too. A disadvantage is I'm naturally skinny, so I starve faster than most.

I'm unstable and carry knives. Your argument is invalid.

1. Repair skill: I can patch up a PC in no time flat, how hard can a car be?

Lol... I can see it now: "I still can't get it to start, but I reflashed your ECU and if it ever starts again you should be getting another seven horsepower."