Subtle changes in product pictures

By Paine, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

When this was first announced I was a little disappointed that all the miniatures were a uniform shade of grey, with no differentiation of the heroes and villains. But now the picture on the product page has changed to show the heroes in beige, which is much better. Also, I don't think the Rebel/Imperial/Bounty Hunter card backs were there in the original image.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=271&enmi=Imperial%20Assault

Nice! I like the change. I'll just assume it's because they're actually changing the color of the miniatures in the box too. :)

Its so the heroes stand apart from the villains, but the cards were always there, i gaze longingly at the pic each day lol.

So I wonder if this will apply only to the actual "heroes" or if all Light Side heroes and allies will be beige so that unpainted miniatures in the skirmish game can be distinguished more readily from one another.

Interesting. It doesn't much matter to me, as the plan is to prime and paint the models. So excited to get my hands on this game!

Yeah, my assumption is goodies beige, baddies grey.

The problem with the skirmish mode hypothesis is that there are three factions but it looks like only two colors. So even if good guys were all beige, you have two teams that share the get color. So I'm assuming the color change is primarily for the campaign mode.

But like Zach, I'm planning on painting these guys. I'm getting my practice with my Runewars figures.