Prequel ships in X-Wing

By mazz0, in Star Wars

I don't care how it's integrated - new factions, a new sub-game, something clever, but I want to play with ARC-170s and shiny Naboo shuttles!

Apologies if this has been posted already (which I assume it must have been), but I don't see it!

I wouldn't mind Naboo ships all chrome and shiny... they would make great large ships, and if they were compatible with XWMG it would be even better..

I think a prequel game is a good idea, separate yet compatible..

ARC 170 is great looking ship (check out the SW RPG Aces book!) But they have already said they want to focus on the civil war and go forward. I would expect the Rebels show may get some ships and then the new movies. (wave 8+)

They will probably do these ships at some point after their done mining the Eu and other new sources.

I'd not mind some prequel ships. Naboo Fighters are the only ones I'd get, but I've not seen Clone Wars so there might be cool ships there.

Count me in for some prequel ships. I'd love The Twilight from Clone Wars and some Vultures. ;)

Splendid idea, especially now, when game design is reaching a poinf of "****, where to take new ships from? let's paint Tie-ln another colour!" point.

Would definitely buy a ton of droids, and yeah, The Soulless One.

Edited by Warpman

This would be awesome! The rebels and scum usually used any ship they could get their hands on.

If it shoots 'n' scoots, they don't give it the boot.

Could you imagine the Invisible Hand or a droid control ship as a HUGE piece!!!!

I for one would love all the separatist droid ships!

X-Wing needs to see prequel ships as 2 new factions: Republic and Confederacy.