Missing Trades Pile

By babelfish666, in UFS Uk Forum

Hey guys,

i managed to misplace my pile of cards that were trades at the Path of the Master event. So if anyone picked them up i would appreciate them back. Justin you were the last person i traded with (i got soul calibur off you), so they were likely left on the table around there if you happened to pick them up.

If anyone has found them could they either let me know on here or email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Ben

sorry mate i have been though my bag and all my cards and i have not found anything extra :(

No worries if you dont have it people. I can live without them, there was just some stuff in there i would like to get back is all.

Strangely enough i still have that Top Turnbuckle. Did you still want it?

Ben,

I had a look around in both rooms after the tournament had finished - couldn't see any sign of them I'm afraid.

Kev

Thats alright Kev. Like i said, its not the end of the world. It's just an "if you have them" thread, the least i can do to at least try and get them back lol.

Dont suppose you still have that Siegfrieds Earth Divide?

Babelfish, were there any cards in the pile that you particularly miss having?

If so, post them here and I (and I'm sure many other people) will check if I have any spares I can donate next time I see you (in Aldershot if Sheffield's player group goes?).

Here is a list of my set 12 stuff that i had up on the trades page a couple of weeks ago, minus stuff i have traded away. Bolded things are the ones i liked.

1x Zhao Daiyu..
1x Armour of the Forsaken One
1x The Dragon of Mt. Lao
1x Pillage
1x Dragon Lifter
2x One-Handed Crocodile Grasp
1x Unstoppable Warrior
1x Dead for One Thousand Years
1x Tower of Rememberance - Degredation
1x Pseudo-Soul Calibur
4x Ostrheinsburg Castle - Twilight
1x Aura of Strength
2x Base Hold
2x Switching Weapon Styles
1x Lightning Horn

Other things i remember having were

1x Gates of Hell
1x Military Discipline
1x Pigeon Games
1x Flashy Legwork
1x Dropping Embrace
1x Broken Promise
3x Flurry of Thrusts

Im sure there was plenty of other stuff in there, but i honestly cant remember, it was just a pile of randoms. But even if i dont get any of them back, i greatly appreciate the gesture Ross.

Cheers

Ben

That's really annoying, I only have a few of them in my trades folder.

I'll see whether I can trade any of the other cards from the Sheffield players and post them to Steve if he's OK to hold them for you (I assume you're going to the Aldershot Regionals but I don't know whether I can make it there so post is probably best).

If Ben is coming down to Aldershot for the Legacy of the Regional and people want to send the for collection I am happy with that as long as Ben is.

I am not 100% percent yet whether i will be making the legacy event, as i have work on the saturday, but depending on Mr Jack Walker will possibly be coming to the regional on the sunday. In any event im sure Kev will be at one of them, and so will pick them up for me if i cant go. But i dont want people to go to too much trouble to send cards that i would be trying to trade away anyway, but yeah i am more than ok with that.

Ben