How can i find tournaments where i live

By darklogos, in UFS Tourney Reports

I live in Tulsa Ok and I was wondering if there was a resource for me to find tournaments in my area. I'm new to the game and a few of my friends would like to know as well. Thank you very much for your time.

Try searching in the UFS OP section in the community section for venues . If you still can't find anything go tohttp://sabertooth.gamersroundtable.com/

I found that there are only 2 shops that have competitions in Ok and they don't seem to do regular tournaments. So what do I do now and how can I qualify for higher tournaments if at all possible if there is no state competetion site or store?

Unlike Magic you don't have to qualify at your local level to be able to play in larger tournaments.

If you're interested and willing, and over the age of 18, and there's a local game shop in your town that would like to start UFS, you can always become a scout, and start to run events out of your local shop.

There is playing online via things like Web Cams, but getting a play group started may be your best bet.

How do i become a scout?

darklogos said:

How do i become a scout?

go here:

http://app.fantasyflightgames.com/orgplay/admin/login.jsp

Then click on the link that says:

Want to run FFG Sanctioned tournaments? Signup

And Fill out the application, and then be patient for a week or so until FFG gets back to you.

Thanks for the help.

Hm, weird when I try to find stuff it keeps coming up with zero and i filled out every field! what the heck! =(

I looked in my state and there are no active retailers. So the question is how do you do regional tournies or state championships when no one plays lol.

darklogos said:

I looked in my state and there are no active retailers. So the question is how do you do regional tournies or state championships when no one plays lol.

Regionals have their application criteria listed off the support tab of the main page.

State Championships currently do not exist.