Imperial symbols

By Guest, in X-Wing

OMG THANKS

This should be good for all the small symbols I use.. and more.... crisp than my printers version.. maybe use them as a start to make smaller more sharp decals as well.. thanks..

Glad to help..... now I am wondering if I can get away with a GR 75 transport called the Miley Cyrus. :-)

In case you're wondering check under the celeb listing.

The LAST thing I thought I'd be doing this Sunday was emailing a nail art company to see if they did international delivery and whether they could make the crests in white as well :-)

Edited by Andy1909

I wonder if this company is going to question why their sales have all of a sudden spiked!?! Maybe somebody should suggest to them that they advertise on sites like this! LOL!

I was looking at all their range. They must have a pretty high quality printer. The quality appears to be better than a lot of the decals made for wargames or modelling. So if they branch out I'm all for it lol

I've asked if they can do the imperial symbols in white as well :-)

Thinking about quality, the wrath of a wargamer is palpable, the wrath of a young girl or woman if her nails are not spot is a lot worse :-)

The rebel stuff is here too... I have a bunch of the temporary tattoos from the party supply section of my local grocery store, pretty nice because I have Imperial, Rebel, Jedi and Mythosaur .

51ff6m3R9DL._AA160_.jpg Nice for jazzing up cases... or just print a bunch of the patches and stuff to make it look well traveled.

503209Tattoo.jpg

il_340x270.270982441.jpg