Play Aid- GM Screen Replacements

By Kainus, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Hey all,

I've drafted up some additional charts to place over the (what I feel are) redundant weapon charts on the GM screen. They include an abbreviated form of the Critical Damage Effects table, Social Disposition charts, and a summary of the Subtlety and Influence rules.

The link is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B896JcFx0XlKM3hiNFB6bUthcFU/edit?usp=sharing

• The Critical Damage Effect table is designed to be pasted over the Ranged Weapons and Grenades
  • Influence and Subtlety is designed to be pasted over the Melee Weapons
  • and Social Interaction is designed to be pasted over Armour.

It's very important that you understand your printer when printing these tables.

They are designed to be printed as an image (usually a box that can be checked during the print screen) and at 94% Zoom (because my printer margins are bizarre).

For anyone looking to modify these charts to fit their tastes, the word document is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B896JcFx0XlKVjdrTEtUdkEwQU0/edit?usp=sharing

It requires the Caslon Antique font.

The charts are in black and white, unlike the GM Screen, but that's mainly because I don't have any professional image editing software- I've resorted to using MS Excel. If someone is interested in cleaning them up, more power to them- I just don't have the resources. Just be sure to post them in the thread for the community's benefit.

Also, I'd reccomend familiarizing yourself with the layout of the Critical Damage Effect Charts. They're highly abbreviated for the sake of space.

I'd like to finish Psychic Power cards soon, but school is imminent and I can't guarantee any time frame.

Enjoy!

Edit: Apologies, I uploaded the wrong documents. I've since recited the Litany of Naming Your Files Correctly and re-uploaded them.

Edited by Kainus

Its good. The only thing i dont like - the abbreviation from Agility is Ag not A. Perception is Per not P.

Thank you for this!

Its good. The only thing i dont like - the abbreviation from Agility is Ag not A. Perception is Per not P.

Argh, that's my familiarity with the old Beta coming back to bite me. I'll try to fix it today.