Dungeon card combinations etc

By player634503, in Talisman Rules Questions

Hi !

This may look as a lot of questions but I will try to keep it short...............I have gone through the cards and some combinations of cards is for me little hard to understand....may be it´s just me.........

1. Amulet of Speed. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

2. Lone Dwarf. The card says "...how he reacts to you....."(???) is it me or the Lone Dwarf who moves? Who loses gold me or him? Difficult this "how he reacts to you" part

3. Giant Beetle. Draw Follower at random....how about Hag and Poltergeist? (and other Followers that you "must" keep)

4. Spirit of Vengeance. This in combination with a Follower that you "must" keep. How to handle?

5. Hunchback. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

6. Spell Ring. Can I take the Spell Ring if my craft do not allowes me to have any spells? or not enough craft for one more spell?

7. Twist of Fate. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

8. Torch and Twist of Fate combination. How to play?

9. Dungeon Keeper. If I have Hag or Poltergeist or any other Follower that i "must" keep? How to play?

10. Same as above (9) but with Vampire Prince. How to play?

11. Clockwork Owl in combination with Riding Horse. How to play?

12. Weighted Dice. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

13. Game Board question. The Cell area. Is it possible to discard/leave Hag,Poltergeist or any "must" keep Follower? If there allready are Followers in the Cell do I have to get rid of one myself? or do I only have to lose a Follower if the are not any Followers in the Cell when I get there? or is it allwas lose one and get another (if there are any)?

14. Battle Hulk. Is it always OK to evade him if you do not want to fight him?

I know this is alot of questions but I need your help and hopefully the answers can help others...............

Thank´s

Michael

Mickli said:

Hi !

This may look as a lot of questions but I will try to keep it short...............I have gone through the cards and some combinations of cards is for me little hard to understand....may be it´s just me.........

1. Amulet of Speed. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

2. Lone Dwarf. The card says "...how he reacts to you....."(???) is it me or the Lone Dwarf who moves? Who loses gold me or him? Difficult this "how he reacts to you" part

3. Giant Beetle. Draw Follower at random....how about Hag and Poltergeist? (and other Followers that you "must" keep)

4. Spirit of Vengeance. This in combination with a Follower that you "must" keep. How to handle?

5. Hunchback. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

6. Spell Ring. Can I take the Spell Ring if my craft do not allowes me to have any spells? or not enough craft for one more spell?

7. Twist of Fate. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

8. Torch and Twist of Fate combination. How to play?

9. Dungeon Keeper. If I have Hag or Poltergeist or any other Follower that i "must" keep? How to play?

10. Same as above (9) but with Vampire Prince. How to play?

11. Clockwork Owl in combination with Riding Horse. How to play?

12. Weighted Dice. How to play if I roll 2 dice for movement?

13. Game Board question. The Cell area. Is it possible to discard/leave Hag,Poltergeist or any "must" keep Follower? If there allready are Followers in the Cell do I have to get rid of one myself? or do I only have to lose a Follower if the are not any Followers in the Cell when I get there? or is it allwas lose one and get another (if there are any)?

14. Battle Hulk. Is it always OK to evade him if you do not want to fight him?

I know this is alot of questions but I need your help and hopefully the answers can help others...............

Thank´s

Michael

1. You only can modify the movement once. If You're rolling 2 dice for movement, You cannot modify it once more by rerolling or teleport to another space.

2. Since Dwarf doesn't have any Gold, when You will 3, You will lose 1 gold, when You will roll 2, You not Dwarf is moving to another space. After rolling the die, it's going to the discard pile.

3. Beetle can kill the Hag or Poltergeist, it's random effect, You aren't losing them because of Your free will. Same as rolling at the Chasm - if they will roll bad value, they're dying.

4. Only one way to get rid of it is winning in battle of psychic combat against another character and forcing him to get it insead of normal reward. Or You may visit the Chasm or another random effects (for example (Werewolf) which will target it from their will not Your.

5.From what I remember and Elliott said, You cannot use both of effects, or You roll one die and use Hunchback or You roll 2 dice and move combined number of spaces.

6. Yes, You can. Same for Genie. Item/Follower is casting and holding the Spell, not You, so You may not have enough Craft to hold any single Spell and casting one due to Ring effect.

7. You're rerolling always only one die. If You're rolling 2 dice, only one of them You may change using the Fate point. Then You can cast this Spell and choose new result.

8. Same as 7.

9. Dungeon Keeper is taking all Followers, so bad ones like Hag or Poltergeist too. However, if You had enemies as a Followers, for example Black Unicorn, it's becoming an Enemy again, it's not considered as a Follower anymore.

10. Same as 3.

11. Same as 5.

12. You can use only Dice or only effect that's giving You possibility to roll 2 dice.

13. Only, if all Your Followers are "must have". If You have at least one "good" Follower, You must lose it as first. I don't have the board right now, however You're losing a Follower only if cell is empty (from what I remember).

14. Yes, You may fight against it only, when You have a wish to do so. If no, You always can evade it.

Nemomon ~

Hi!

Thank´s for your help Nemomon.

Michael