Servitors

By argopellter, in CoC General Discussion

Is there a spot, where servitors post games they are hosting like in the old CCG days? I played a while back and was thinking of getting back into it, but the spot on the old website that told when games were being played at my nearest game store doesn't exist anymore.

argopellter said:

Is there a spot, where servitors post games they are hosting like in the old CCG days? I played a while back and was thinking of getting back into it, but the spot on the old website that told when games were being played at my nearest game store doesn't exist anymore.

We are awaiting word on the new Organized Play program. On the previous boards, Servitors were being gathered and had their own forum. For now, we are in limbo.

I think we will get a new Servitor Forum soon.

lordofmasks

Sorry to ask, But whats a servitor?

(I'm new to CoC boards)

I worry about the lack of communication/information from FFG at the moment. Change of hands, new forums, new formats... so much chaos atm.

Gallagen said:

Sorry to ask, But whats a servitor?

(I'm new to CoC boards)

A Servitor is someone who organizes the game in local metas...so to say an organizator for tournaments, promotions...gameplay. You just need a gamestore that supports you...and ofcourse a healthy metagame.

lordofmasks