.JJ.

By Zzasikar, in UFS Uk Forum

I'm hoping to get to the PotM this weekend, as I have Cornwall's wad of patches to turn in for various people.

I'm bringing some JJs to give away in case anyone actually wants a picture of me in clothing that inspires (further) questions regarding my sexual orientation, but I'm not sure how many yet as I'm trying my best to keep them from ending up on eBay etc.

If you are attending the PotM and would particularly like one for collection purposes, please send me a friend request and PM or e-mail me at [email protected] so I can get an idea of how many I need to bring. Note that I'm not selling, trading or seeking to gain any profit out of them what so ever, so your best bet is just asking politely for one. I would ask that if you recieve one of these cards from me, that you do not attempt to do any of those things either, out of respect. This is pretty much honour based, so if I start seeing my name in any of the trade forums or popping up on eBay I'm just going to simply stop giving them out. Please don't ruin it for anyone else who (for some god forsaken reason) might want one in the future.

Sorry if this seems anal, but the cards are kind of personal to me and I don't want my face (however lifelike it may be) splattered across peoples' folders who I will never even talk to in my lifetime. It just seems...weird.

I have but one thing to say to you JJ:

Good for you mate, and I hope that everyone that you give a copy to respects your decision.

See you at the PotM

Kev

If you don't want one Kev, I suggest you keep well away from me in the future, because it's going to find its way into your pockets, deck tin, folder or anything else you might leave exposed the second you look the other way. :)

Zzasikar said:

If you don't want one Kev, I suggest you keep well away from me in the future, because it's going to find its way into your pockets, deck tin, folder or anything else you might leave exposed the second you look the other way. :)

Haha - good job I want a copy then, isn't it?

You're such a killjoy. It's not as much fun if I just give you one.

Think of it as a game - how many can you sneak into pockets/bags/etc before I notice gran_risa.gif

I would like one :)

I know your game Beadle, you're just trying to trick me into giving you loads of copies so you can lead the charge to eBay. Why can I never trust the ones I love? :(

Babel, you're most welcome to one but I have to admit I have no idea who you are from your username so let me know so I know who to give it to.

Zzasikar said:

I know your game Beadle, you're just trying to trick me into giving you loads of copies so you can lead the charge to eBay. Why can I never trust the ones I love? :(

Oh no! You're worked out my cunning plan - I would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for you pesky kids...

congrats on the card, i would very much appreciate one. when we get ours i'm sure we can sort some your way.

Again, not sure who you are from the username, but you are welcome to one. Just let me know. I'm guessing you're the guy whose name I've forgotten on the Sheffield team (sorry lol)?

Lo fellow Cornish man! I have done the Friend thingy, I would love to have on of your card if its OK by your good self.

As long as you don't call me the 'C' word again, you're most welcome to a card. :D

I'm just going to bring a whole bunch with me due to high demand, and have blind faith that no-one will take advantage of it. The UK UFS player base was awesome, at least when I stopped playing last year, so I'd hope that my trust is well placed.

Could I have one copy of yoru charcter Good friend?

Cheers

Dan oulds

Yeah you guys from Helston will all get one when I come down for a weekend, don't worry.

I would like to trade you for some copies (for myself, my scout and my brother) but I'm from Canada, so I'm not sure how well that would work.

Zzasikar said:

Again, not sure who you are from the username, but you are welcome to one. Just let me know. I'm guessing you're the guy whose name I've forgotten on the Sheffield team (sorry lol)?

Madeofwin is the lesser spotted "Baz" from Sheffield, he was playing J.Talbain on our team at Gen Con. I've also sent you a "special" PM asking for a card, but I can't guarantee I won't draw on it to "improve" it at some point : )

Of course, Baz. I feel really bad now for forgetting. It's been getting on for a year.

To be honest with you I still can't even find the PMs on this crappy forum.

EDIT: Anyone who's sent me a PM concerning the card who I haven't answered yet may want to send me an e-mail instead. My e-mail address is on this thread and in my profile. I'm either too retarded to find the place where the PMs go or it's so cunningly hidden away that most normal human beings can't find it. Alternatively, someone can tell me how the hell to get them, lol.

p.m's usually get sent to the email address that u used to sign up with so maybe the filter on ur email account says its spam or dangerous maybe

p.s would like a copy of ur card sir

See, that's what I thought, but definitely not recieving the PMs and I don't have it filtered. So yeah, e-mail me instead please.

Mark, you're welcome to a card of course.

I saw it at the PotM event (disturbing artwork btw), but I forgot what the card does. How long does the First F ability last? And what's the other ability?

It lasts until your next combat phase. The other ability is essentially R, commit, commit 2 foundations: Tag Along character negate. To be honest I thought it was pretty janky until I played with it yesterday, but the character negate ability is really, really strong against some stuff, even if it is heavily costed (eg. Hanzo, Sakura) as it practically shuts down entire decks that have based their decks around their character abilities.

The F is so bad though, unless you're playing against something like Ivy, haha.

hi JJ I'm a bit of a nimrod but been trying to look where you're card for game text is so I can build a deck. Where can I find lol on Twoheaded?

I sent you an email JJ I hope we can work something out :)