Path of the Masters - T Shirt Thread

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

Ok, I'm a bit late putting this up, but I didn't get teh shirts back until Saturday. Anyhoo, the PotM shirts look like this:

of50590393-1.jpg

of505903932.jpg

of505903931.jpg

Here you can see them being modelled by a sexy (?) bunch of misfits mostly known as Ray, Bevan, me and Craig. gran_risa.gif

The shirst are availabe in four flavours, medium, large, extra large and gamer. I only had twenty four printed and seven are gone already! The shirts cost £12.50, with all profits going to charity. Currently I have remaining:

Medium x 2

large x 5

XLarge x 9

XXLarge x 1

If you would like to reserve a shirt please let me know as soon as please. Otherwise the shirts will be onsale at PotM.

um i want one mr steve please just a size bigger than craig whatever he had

Okly, he had a large so xl for you sir. happy.gif

Xlarge x 8 left then.

I'll have the XXL mate if that's okay, unless you've already included mine in those numbers.

Kev

How much would shipping to North America be?

I wouldn't mind one of those spiffy things!

Korrin said:

I'll have the XXL mate if that's okay, unless you've already included mine in those numbers.

Kev

Yup your's has already been deducted from the totals.............. happy.gif

@Antigoth, It would probably be about $5-6 US, slightly more Canadian, I'd have to double check. If you would liek one then it is not a problem shipping over seas, but payment would have to be through PayPal.

Ok, so after the event we have a few shirts left:

2 x Medium

3 x Large

1 x X Large

Be the evny of your gaming group by wearing one of these shirts!! happy.gif

Yes I will ship outside of the UK too, so it doesn't matter where you are in the world you are you can show everybody that you had thirteen months of pain! happy.gif

i would liek one :) ;)

Admiral Ren said:

Cool, let me know what size and a location and I can get a price to you, Paypal ok?

Tallgeese said:

Admiral Ren said:

Cool, let me know what size and a location and I can get a price to you, Paypal ok?

i would go for a large one. i'm in Canada.

yes i have paypal

Email me @gmail.com

I'll call the 1 remaining XL.

We'll paypal, exchange addresses and the like.

Ok, so that leaves:

2 x Medium

2 x Large

Grab em whilst they are hot.................... gran_risa.gif

so, how do i contact you? gran_risa.gif

I'll drop you both a pm with the total in Canadian