New Scores?

By Madenbrei, in Arkham Horror League

I have sent the scores from our group a few weeks ago and now we all can't wait to see a new score table for the league...

Is there a fixed date when the league scores are refreshed?

Same here. Almost two months with no new scores....:-(

This happened with the last league as well. I get the impression that the AH league is a very low priority for the persons responsible for its upkeep. I stopped submitting scores over a month ago.

I think the league has probably taken a back seat due to the Innsmouth release. I'm sure it'll be back on track shortly.

Arg they don't have out scenario 3 and 7 plus still need to do 8-10. Hope they take late scores.

At the end of the League FAQ, JR said they'll take scores through July 31.

And I'm glad I sent our list on Tuesday night, as we're right there at #2 in the standings. And considering we played scenario #1 seven times (one victory) and scenario #5 five times (one victory), I don't see our points changing.

JR,

I just took a look at the updated scores and one of ours is missing. It looks like our Chapter 8 and 9 scores are in the 7 and 8 slots so I'm guessing the Chapter 7 score is missing. I'll send you a complete spread sheet for Chapters 1 through 9 when I get home tonight so we can get it straightened out. We'll be trying to finish up Chapter 10 next week.

Boardgames New Jersey