Destroying your own bases or installations

By Prushin2, in StarCraft

Hi,

I've read somwhere in the rules that you can voluntarily destroy your bases and installation, for instance if you want to build a new base on a planet where you already have one. When we played a 2vs2 team game last night the following question appeared: Is it possible to destroy my base anytime or only when I do something (like building a new one)? It's important in a situation when I want to destroy my base on a conquer point in oder to let my Queen of Blades teammate take it and achieve SVC.

i would say u can destroy whenever u want but on your turn

not when oponent is executing his orders

I've got an question somehow related to this.

When is it your turn?

Only, when revealing an order, or even, if you are blocked and so have to draw an event card? (so, when you are NOT revealing an order?, but still have at least 1 on the map)

Luuna said:

I've got an question somehow related to this.

When is it your turn?

Only, when revealing an order, or even, if you are blocked and so have to draw an event card? (so, when you are NOT revealing an order?, but still have at least 1 on the map)

It's your turn when your opponent on your right-hand side has finished his order or draw event card and everybody is looking at you with eyes that mean "we're waiting for you buddy... " bostezo.gif

In case of a team game it would be fun to be able to destroy your things during your "allie's" turn (if ally in Starcraft ever exists)

What is really cool about this rule is the following:

Imagine your opponent conquered your base, but the other areas of the planet are still free. You know execute a build order, since you unfortunately hadn't expected his attack and you lack a mobilize. So you build units in the other areas, perhaps a building and/or module, destroy the base and rebuild it in any of the other three areas. He's so screwed the next round and you don't loose much ressources or transporters.