jack of all trade deck?

By Ichiban829, in Gummi Garage

I've been wondering what is a Jack of all trade deck and what does it do? Not just the purpose of one, but what is the basic structure or example of decks and what those decks do? Thanks, because i've been thinking of making one and i just wanted to know the purpose of one and the basic contents and structure of one so I can make one and add my own stuff to it too as well as informing me what each cards in the deck do to make it a "Jack of All Trade" deck. Thanks [:

Basically a Jack of all Trades Deck or JoaT for short, is a deck that can win both ways.

Too much HP and LifeGain Stall? Fine, I'll World Race.

Too many heartless and World Racer Stall? I'll Aggro you.

Now to me, in the current meta environment, a JoaT deck is hard to pull off. With cards like Phil and Owl stopping Card drawing, it's gonna take forever to get to the cards you need as well as severely limiting your options when you have to change up your strategy.

But I digress...to build a deck like this, your basically going to want a deck that has close to the maximum deck size, between 50 and 60 Cards. Your going to need cards like Bambi level 3 to draw, Tidus and Simba for Field control, maybe even some of your own Phils and Owls. You'll want Soul Eaters for when you have to go aggro, and only the best Worlds (around 18 levels worth) for when you need to World Race. I'd recommend End of the World level 3, Atlantica level 2, The doubling Worlds (Deep Jungle, Wonderland, and Agrabah level 2), so on and so forth.

Keep in mind this is just a template, but I think I've given you a decent idea of what you'd need. Granted I'm an aggro player, but I've tinkered around with JoaT, and I've seen it played...never seen it win, but I've seen it played. I wish you luck with it, sorry I couldn't really come up with a decklist, don't really have the time at the moment, but I'll be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. ^_^

~Mr. Dawn