Release Date?

By MainManDetroit, in Cosmic Encounter

So here we are less than a week away from it being December and I am drooling. Please please please tell me Cosmic Encounter will still be out in November! I can't bare to go through a whole Tannhauser expansion thing again. It is coming out in May. Nope, Summer. Nope September. Nope Fall. Decmember?

Can anyone give us the skinny on if we will actually see this game in November?

-MMD

MainManDetroit said:

So here we are less than a week away from it being December and I am drooling. Please please please tell me Cosmic Encounter will still be out in November! I can't bare to go through a whole Tannhauser expansion thing again. It is coming out in May. Nope, Summer. Nope September. Nope Fall. Decmember?

-MMD

i read somewhere that it was releasing december 1st. can't remember where i saw that though. i'm at least hoping we get it before christmas.

I preordered early at Amazon, and on Halloween I got an email with an "Estimated arrival date: 12/08/2008 - 12/12/2008." That's with the free shipping, so it may be arriving quicker for those who ponied up.

FFG tell us soon please :)

MarkHB said:

I preordered early at Amazon, and on Halloween I got an email with an "Estimated arrival date: 12/08/2008 - 12/12/2008." That's with the free shipping, so it may be arriving quicker for those who ponied up.

Unfortunately, if you change the shipping date, it changes your delivery date to around December 17th. I got in early and it told me December 3, but when I decided to change my shipping method, it pushed the date back. When I asked why this happened, this is the reply I received:

"I apologize for the unexpected delay of your order. I have researched the availability of "Cosmic Encounter" and learned that its release has been delayed until December 17, 2008."

No idea what this means, but I'd like my CE in time to share it with peeps at the inevitable New Years Eve party :)

(...and maybe Android, too!)

I can't wait this game looks great!

According to this thread on Boardgamegeek, CE is shipping now and should be in stores early next week!

Madwookiee said:

According to this thread on Boardgamegeek, CE is shipping now and should be in stores early next week!

my store said wednesday

MainManDetroit said:

You will not see it in November.

You will see it today , if you want to. gran_risa.gif