Regenerating Lost Limbs

By Dartneis-Is-Back, in Dark Heresy Rules Questions

Hey it’s me again with yet another silly question…
In the description for the Regenerate Psychic Power it states that after all wounds have been healed lost limbs start to reform/regrow, and I was just wondering how long you guys would think it would take for the body parts to grow back?

Currently I’ve ruled that once at full wounds it takes 10 rounds (the duration of a sustained power) to have one limb back and functioning, but to me that seems a bit to quick. So I was just wondering what you guys would think.

i take it as 1 liter of flesh bones organs, per round so regrowing your legs is 30% of your weight in kilos= liters=rounds while a hand or ear is almost instant

But Augmetics are slowly rejected as the new tissue grows back.

Ooooh... *runs off with an adventure idea involving Ad-Mechs being Regressed back in to fleshy things*

implants are not rejected, so if your bionic lungs lungs fails then you cannot regrow real ones without first removing the broken implants

I thought that with the Regen Augmetics are rejected as the tissue grows back..?

p170 " Limbs and organs replaced by cybernetics do not regrow unless the bionic is first removed."

demonio.gif

Ah cool.

*but still runs off with an adventure idea involving Ad-Mechs being Regressed back in to fleshy things because NPC's don't always have to play by the same rules the characters do...*

it is warp stuff you know it doesnt always do as intended lengua.gif

Does this mean that some players are made of Pure Warp Stuff?

This would kinda make sense...

Velvetears said:

demonio.gif

Ah cool.

*but still runs off with an adventure idea involving Ad-Mechs being Regressed back in to fleshy things because NPC's don't always have to play by the same rules the characters do...*

Or someone is kidnapping admech priests to forcefully remove their mechanics and regrow them as pure fleshy humans, whereupon they are released. The humiliation would be enough to force the admech into a very awkward bargain with the local inquisitor (who might have orchestrated the scheme).

I like the way you think!

Velvetears said:

Hope my PLAYERS aren't! We've got enough whackos already!

I, on the other hand...

L

Who?

Velvetears said:

Soylent Warp is people? gran_risa.gif

~"eat your greens" my mum always told me. Little did she know that i prefered to go direct to the source and eat the people...~

Excerpt from Interview with a known Deviant, a popularist moving pict regarding a Khorne worshipping Adept.