No use unless you are playing against terrans.

By Keighleyrob2, in StarCraft

Am I correct in thinking that the infest terran command centers are totally worthless unless you are playing against the terrans.

keighleyrob said:

Am I correct in thinking that the infest terran command centers are totally worthless unless you are playing against the terrans.

Indeed, if you have no terran opponents, that tech card is... useless and worthless waste...

I would have liked to see event or leadership cards that could grant Infested command centers. They are so hard to get!

keighleyrob said:

I would have liked to see event or leadership cards that could grant Infested command centers. They are so hard to get!

I can't agree. Perhaps gaining Infested Terrans (really strong and cheap unit) is hard (oppotent's retaliation destroys infested CC mostly before you can build IT), but the infestation is rather easy to be done. It is triggered even when there are no defendefs in terran base. Careless Terran player may find that ability really annoying, just because losing bases regularly. I won much my 1v1 games thanks to that tech.

Never saw it in a game, sad to say. I'm thinking of trying to give the tech to the Zerg player for free, since he has it in the PC game, too. But again, I never saw it in use.