typos in the equipment section

By Puracy2, in Proofreading Changes

One of my players was making a character with the beta and found a really cheap electronic lock breaker. in the beta it is 25, in the edge book 1000 ®. When looking further, i started to compare the pricing of the rest of the items in the security section. The prices of the binders, disguise kit and the electronic lock breaker seem to be mixed up.

Under the Lightsaber attachments, the Ilum crystal lists Hard Point requirements as 1. Every other crystal/gem is 2, and the description of the basic lightsaber(s) say the Ilum crystal fills two HPs.

Also... For many it is enough to only have the used HP's of the basic versions mentioned in the description. But there are some who may only look at the chart and fail to read the description in it's entirety. So should the table be adjusted to indicate some HP's are in use? Or maybe just reduce the HPs by 2 and make a note that every saber hilt has room for a single, as yet unmodified, crystal?

Missile Launcher adds Prepare 1 versus prior versions.

Missile Launcher adds Prepare 1 versus prior versions.

I'm confused by this. Are you referring to the Missile Tube? It has 'Prepare 1' in all of the books. (F&D, EotE, and AoR)

Under the Lightsaber attachments, the Ilum crystal lists Hard Point requirements as 1. Every other crystal/gem is 2, and the description of the basic lightsaber(s) say the Ilum crystal fills two HPs.

Also... For many it is enough to only have the used HP's of the basic versions mentioned in the description. But there are some who may only look at the chart and fail to read the description in it's entirety. So should the table be adjusted to indicate some HP's are in use? Or maybe just reduce the HPs by 2 and make a note that every saber hilt has room for a single, as yet unmodified, crystal?

Perhaps they could put that part of the text in bold to draw attention to it?

Sam Stewart talked about this on the last episode of the Order 66 podcast, there is a need to point out the HP-thing in the item description, whether as is, or state that the lightsaber gains 2 HP if the crystal is removed...