Looking for Action: Fort Worth, TX

By Lickintoad, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

A buddy of mine and I are trying to learn the game and find some people to play. Unfortunately, all the comic and game shops we frequent have no (or very little, irregular) Star Wars action. We live in north Fort Worth near Watauga, Keller and Saginaw, and we're looking to find some regular game time. There's a lot of FNM, Yugioh and Pokemon, but Star Wars (and, indeed, pretty much all FFG's LCGs) seems to be absent.

I know there's a place in Plano (I think) that does it, and Tulsa's a bit far away for regular Star Wars gaming (though I would love to visit Team Covenant's store some time). Does anyone know of any gaming going on in my neck of the woods?

PM Sent

I'm also in the North texas area and play Star Wars and Netrunner LCG. I'd be down if anybody wants to play casually. I'm a noob to both.

Madness Comics in Plano. Worth checking out.

Our group is always looking for players in the metroplex area. We play Star Wars: X-Wing as well as other games on a rotating basis. Given the size of the area, and the fact that our group members are so spread out, we rotate through various players homes. Check us out on Facebook at Dallas/Fort Worth TableTop War Gamers. Thanks, M

You can PM me if interested. I'm in east Fort Worth