Pet Shop Comics Regional in Louisville, KY on June 13th

By elephant, in UFS Fan Announcements

All,

Pet Shop Comics will be hosting a regional event this year. Here are the details:

Place:

Pet Shop Comics

1191 Hillview Blvd #4 & #5

Louisville, KY 40229

www.petshopcomics.com for driving directions.

502-957-3188

Start Time:

The store opens at 11 AM, Sign-ups will start at 11:30 AM and run thru 1 PM. Tournament will start at 1:00 PM.

Entry Fee:

$10.00 per person.

Prizes:

Regional kit has been ordered. Depending on how many people show up will determine if additional prize support will be given.

# of Rounds:

Swiss tournament with number of rounds determined by number of people who show up. Final cut will also be determined by number of people who show up.

This is a fun tournament in a family orientated store (i.e. watch the language). If you want to have fun and a good time, come on up. If you want to be a rules lawyer, stay away gran_risa.gif

If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,

--- Arbra

Very cool i'm from the main tennessee crew in murfreesboro and I look foward to playing in this soon.

YES a thread abra!! good stuff, i'll try not to cuss this year i know i dropped a big f bomb back in 07 lol :( i'll do my best to get lots of people to come out to your event. i'm talking to other people soon about it. going to get them to come play orange cards hopefully.

EVERYONE COME SUPPORT PET SHOP COMICS THEY ARE AMAZING!

bump for pet shop comics. also anyone attending bring legacy decks for the legacy challenge, i'll have a few built :)

I'll be there, should be fun.