Nashville/Murfreesboro/Franklin - Tennessee Players

By Otajima, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Please contact me as I am trying to get a list together of all interested parties so I can email and set up a network to let our local players know about tournaments both local and with other player bases like Atlanta and Knoxville. Also about weekly and possible league play.

Thanks,

Allen Jones

I live in the 'boro and I'm going to be picking up Conquest once it hits stores. I'm game for getting a group together.

Level Up Games in Knoxville is willing to host weekly play and is working on getting enough players together to make prize support and league play viable.

Join us!

Add me to the list! Nashville area/Jackson,TN Area

Will do things are looking really well for Nashville/Murfreesboro Conquest! We have about -6 people already tlaking about playing in our local area and a store ready to support us for tournaments.

Just so everyone knows we have a store ordering he demo kits, we have access to quality tournament facilities and play facilities as we need. All that we need now is just the players to congregate.

what store are you guys playing at?

We will be playing at Roll the Dice Games in Murfreesboro TN. We will also have casual play at MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) as well. However we are waiting for our pre-orders to arrive before we can start playing.

Thanks,

Allen Jones

Date on shipment from FF put to 10/3/14, and Roll The Dice Games in Murfreesboro TN, has applied for a store championship, demo kit, and is willing to host casual play and informal tournaments/leagues! The Student Union Building of MTSU will have people playing and a chance at casual games as well!

Roll the Dice has the Cores in stock! What days of the week are good days for our Nashville players to meet up and get some games in?

I'm open this week except for Tuesday.

Hey! I live in Murfreesboro and need some folks to play with. Count me in.

How about Friday at Roll the Dice at 12:30 pm?

Tournament coming up in Murfreesboro Tn and would love to have you.