Support Items

By Tim Huckelbery, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Hi all, we now have the new PC and GM Sheets up on the support page, as well as the Character Creation supplement too. For those that missed it in the news article, we also have the first pages of Dan Abnett's short story from the core rulebook here as well.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=264&esem=4

-Tim

From what I understand, I haven't looked into it myself, some of the text font isn't set correctly in the Character/GM sheets.

Also what's the plans on errata?

For that matter any possibility of a "final errata" of DH1? I saw that WHF3 got one, so can we?

Edited by ThenDoctor

Drop me a line directly about any errors on the sheets and I'll get them corrected. The link for questions or PM is fine there too.

There are indeed plans for errata, but we want to wait a bit and not do off-the-cuff entries. But yes, it will be coming.

Right now all our energies are directed towards second edition, but yes it's possible we can tackle a final errata for first edition at some point.

-Tim

Any chance of actually providing a decent adversary selection. You've left out 2/3 of the 40k universe.

I feel like that was due to needing room for other sections, just speculation on my part. Even the core of DH1 didn't have everything.

A DH1 to DH2 conversion kit would be great to help smooth these things over for the time being.

At least cover adversaries for the 4 Dark Gods, not just Nurgle. What about DE? Do we need Desoleum entertainers? Are we to write adventures investigating jugglers?

What if they're slaneeshi entertainers? Jugglers at a carnival celebrating Grandpapa Nurgle? It's all how you spin it.

Ffg seems to think every game will put the forces of the inquisition against one of the gangs of give desoleum.

Ffg seems to think every game will put the forces of the inquisition against one of the gangs of give desoleum.

They're a nice intermediary/ common committers of heresy.

I'd recommend getting the Enemies of the Imperium supplement if you want more traditional antagonists.

That isn't a DH2 book. can VfB tell us how compatible it is?

Enemies of the Imperium is a sourcebook for Only War , which 2nd edition has its formative roots deeply ingrained. They're pretty well compatible, more so than pulling from 1st edition, Rogue Trader , or Deathwatch sources. Shouldn't be much work needed to use anything from OW with DH2 beyond some basic consideration of what your game is aiming for. Only War characters are a little more powerful, being roughly equal to a 2,000-2,500 XP character, if I recall right. Black Crusade is also fundamentally the same system, just geared more towards Chaosy "goodness," so some things therein might be a tad overpowered.

-=Brother Praetus=-