Final Fantasy Expansion

By Lord of Squirrels, in Fan Creations

Gau--Front-Side.jpg

This is Gau the wild child thrown in the field to live with monsters. Rage was hard to duplicate but I think this works.

Huh... Gamura thought up a similar ability for an Orangutan, but I don't think she posted it publically anywhere.

Avi_dreader said:

Huh... Gamura thought up a similar ability for an Orangutan, but I don't think she posted it publically anywhere.

yea must have got it from him...

Must be from all the games we have played. We are starting to think alike. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Setzer-Gabbiani-Front-Side.jpg

Pilots-License-Front-Side.jpg

Here is Setzer the Gambler and Airship pilot. I gave him Pilot's License as part of the FF Expansion and it should be omitted if playing regular AH (it doesn't cost anything and affects nothing). His slot ability is replaced by rolling a 20 sided dice.

Roll 1 seems harsh... maybe remove a elder sighn if can't devoured...hmmm thats alot of words... how about reduced all investigators are reduced to 0 sanity or stamina... lol again to mnay words!

Roll 5-15 should let him gain a Sanity or Stamina sense he has one that removes a Sanity or Stamina...

Plus maybe add a roll where money is involved!

All of slots abilities in the game were combat based and most of the time just got health back. Joker Doom killed everyone, players and monsters. I guess could limit it to just devouring Setzer though. That would probably be better.

Lord of Squirrels said:

All of slots abilities in the game were combat based and most of the time just got health back. Joker Doom killed everyone, players and monsters. I guess could limit it to just devouring Setzer though. That would probably be better.

Nah. I never liked Setzer's gamble skill precicely because of the chance that it would kill your entire team. It's not mandatory anyways ;') leave it.

Great job on the characters. I wouldn't have thought of FF and Cthulhu- but then again I wouldn't have thought of mixing Final Fantasy and the Disney characters, but hey, that worked out.

As for me FF8 was my favorite, but I've been a fan since the original.

Cthulhu and Ultros are distant cousins. That is a very important fact I just made up. I intend to make the FF 7 characters too. I have made 4 locations but I am going to make the whole board before I post it.

Anyway here is the latest FF6 character: Strago the old Blue Mage.

Strago-Magus-Front-Side.jpg

Relm-Arrowny-Front-Side.jpg

Memento-Ring-Front-Side.jpg

Here is Relm the artist, also Strago's Granddaughter. Memento Ring should say: any phase: discard to avoid being devoured. BTW. I just didn't want to repost it just to correct that wording.

Here is Umaro the Yeti. He is very one dimensional just like in the game. Just a big nasty killing machine. He has to draw injuries and madness to regain his sanity and stamina. What doc is going to treat the abominable snowman?

Umaro--Front-Side.jpg h

Umaro reminds me of Gamera's Orangutan ;')

I left out Umaro's weapons:

Blizzard-Orb-Front-Side.jpg

Bone-Club-Front-Side.jpg

MrsGamura and I throw around ideas all the time. He had one called the wild animal that is similar in concept to this one. That was part of the inspiration.

Relm's ability seems to be quite useless, if I understand it correctly. Does she really replace her Fight + weapon bonus by the Stamina damage the monster has?

Most monsters inflict between 1-3 Stamina damage, meaning she'll have 1-3 combat dice; those can be easily gained by even the weakest weapons and if you use a weapon, you can at least add your Fight. Also, most monsters will reduce those few dice by their combat rating, making her absolutely unable to defeat most monsters.

Perhaps I misunderstand your intent; is her ability just meant to replace weapons? Even then, it won't make a big difference.

You didn't misunderstand, the ability is weak (although it may be better with the FF expansion monsters). I did intend for the combat rating to not affect sketch but did not put it in the wording; my bad there . Sketch was basically worthless until she got the Fake Mustache and it became Control. I should have given her a adjustment for it but I didn't. I am going to go back with her and Celes and give them a bump in focus.

Here is the last character from FF6: Gogo the mimic. Never said in the game the gender so that would be fun. He wasn't good at anything but could do everything.

Gogo--Front-Side.png

Kefka-Front-Side.png

Here is Final Fantasy 6 big bad: Kefka. An evil psychopath who dresses like a clown and murders people just for the joy of doing so. His goal: to build a monument to non existence.

Warring Triad: The effects I am refering to are grapple style stuff or Bless spell. No effect against Kefka. The successes on 1-4 are for spells and abilities as well as attacking. Shotgun murders Kefka as 1-4, and 6 all hit. That is a blurp I chose not to fix.

Warring Triad seems *way* too easy unless you're playing an eight player team.

I haven't battled him to test it. I thought -6 and Magical Immunity might balance him out though. Most guys will only get 3-4 dice a turn. But WT makes the luck check super easy doesn't it? I think if I make the check harder that might make it work. Luck-3 maybe? I just wanted something different for Kefka.

Plus you start with a rumor that can't be passed, which could be something nasty. But yeah combat looks too easy. I will change him up a bit.

Where's Sephiroth? I made a player sheet for Sephiroth if you want me to post it on.

Note it's based on the Kingdom Hearts version of him.

Hello again. It has been a long time since I have been on here.

I finished the FF Horror expansion board, but I can't figure out how to post it. Can anyone help me out?

To Knuckes Eki: Here is Sephiroth that I made but feel free to post your own too. Sephiroth-Front-Side.png