What chatacters do you want to see?

By VNV, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

What characters do you want to see in the expansions? Would love to see jabbas palace and play as Luke

Green dancing alien girl. =P

Good call.

Let's us play the dark side (4players)and take over a rebel base (1player)

Well, what I really wanted as soon as I saw the game revealed was a twi'lek character... and we got it!

I'd like to see Princess Leia as an Ally, also.

Gotta have Kyle Katarn so I can have him single-handedly running through the mission mowing down Stormtroopers.

Edited by Thunder_Chicken

Me, With a light saber and a freakin laser attached to my head

Bounty Hunters! Give us Jabba and his crime syndicate!

For the love of god, no princess Amidala. One would need like 40 miniatures of her with different outfits just to play a game.

Black Sun :)

I'm really hoping the sculps for the movie heroes look great, like Han, Chewie, Lando, etc. Some nice rebel alderan troopers would be sweet.

Luke as a Jedi would just be simply amazing.

Edited by R2-EQ

Jawas. Hundreds of Jawas.

Some nice rebel alderan troopers.

And some Death Star Commanders if we're doing the cool helmet thing.

Oh and Snowtroopers (in the inevitable Hoth expansion)

And Sandtroopers

And, and ...

Edited by maxam

Fingers crossed for Wraith Squadron, the clone commandos of Delta Squad, and Mandalore the Bearded God Kyle Katarn.

Gotta have Kyle Katarn so I can have him single-handedly running through the mission mowing down Stormtroopers.

Sabrerealisticcombat over 9000

All of them. If they were in the movies and had a name i wan't them. (Well maybe not Mon Mothma or Admiral Ozzel...)

And Marah-jade...

I just need a whole Dark Forces big expansion, with all the missions and enemies from the Dark Forces series.

I just need a whole Dark Forces big expansion, with all the missions and enemies from the Dark Forces series.

I have a feeling this will actually happen.

I know they have plenty of Dark Forces art, based on the LCG (they even have proper light side Kyle with yellow saber).

Quinlan Voss.

Edited by Damoel

Zuckuss and 4-LOM.

Seeing as how X-Wing went, we may expect a Scum and Villainy expansion in the future (same goes for Armada). As such, all I can say is Tyber Zahn. Tyber Zahn all he way.

With current factions, I'd like bigger maps for giant scale tournament battles, as well as expansions with bomber options to call in a bombing run, as well as characters from the Rebels series (they might be inevitable, because soon they might be gaining a lot of recognition; I might expect their ship in X-Wing too).