Is it just me..

By teajay33, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Or is anyone else buying this set just to paint the miniatures? Lol..

I'll play the game too, but I've been wanting to paint some miniatures like that for a while

I'm interested in this game but im not interested in painting miniatures. Whenever I get it, I will keep them their natural grey color.

I'm less interested in the miniatures due to their unpainted state, and that's fine, because I'm not really a miniatures gamer. I'm happy to see that they're expanding their options, although this game seems to have a board, and I had thought those were off-limits for FFG's license?

Apparently not anymore.

No. That's probably what I will do depending on the quality of the models.

I think ill paint all of my miniatures in the 'Black Hole' style, and just spray paint them all black hahaha

I will be. Not sure if I'll have the time for this game but I'm definately going to paint up Luke, Vader, some Storm Troopers and any jedi that are released.

I have a few sets of things I could have painted, but haven't gotten the time to actually accomplish due to other priorities.

I love seeing painted miniatures in my games. I will probably paint them over a long period of time and substitute my own pre-painted Star Wars minis in the mean time.