Goodbye, Wallets

By Castlecruncher, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

I'd just like to take a moment of silence or the wallets we shall all surely be burning in the process of purchasing FFG Star Wars materials...

Whelp, time to party. We now have minis for three types of combat! And we have three Roleplaying Games! It's--It's-- HURK!... Sorry, just had a heart attack over the awesomness... gimme a second...

Aside from my joking, how do you fine folks feel? Do you say "Goodbye wallet, hello Star Wars," or do you shake your fists in righteous rage over what you feel is a cheap ripoff from FFG? I personally am happy to see this stuff (being a teen, FFG is the Star Wars RPG and minis line of my day, so this gets me ecstatic), but I won't judge if you don't like it.

Whelp, time to party. We now have minis for three types of combat! And we have three Roleplaying Games! It's--It's-- HURK!... Sorry, just had a heart attack over the awesomness... gimme a second...

Aside from my joking, how do you fine folks feel?

This is Star Wars gaming overload and I am lovin' it.

Awesome, I pla on throwing my wallet at them. I hope the games are out by Christmas

I need to make a gif of a Mortal Kombat character performing a fatality on my wallet.

" . . as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

I don't make many big purchases. If I am spending money on something, I want to get my money's worth. Star Wars games are something I will go back to over and over. When I hear "Star Wars", I immediately reach for my wallet, ready to toss my card like a ninja star. It is a term that I associate with all the joy I felt as a child when I first saw a giant grey space triangle chasing a lumpy white space car through…space. Maybe I am a sucker for nostalgia, but anything Star Wars related will get me excited. Fantasy Flight Games really figured it out.

I'm keeping my wallet. I just won't have any more money in it.