Mission: Out Numbered (Play testers needed)

By HMS Hajj, in Wings of War (WWI)

Hello everyone. I am finishing up my campaign and league rules ( Knights Of The Air ) and need a little help play testing some of the missions I've come up with. Below is mission 6a from my campaign, Out Numbered. Would anyone like to give this mission a go and see how it works out? Don't worry about the Sorties, Victory Conditions and Fallback, they only matter when played in the campaign setting.

Mission 6a: Out Numbered

Pressing deeper into enemy territory and the trenches far behind, the attackers suddenly find them self swarmed by vastly superior odds. Hard pressed, it is all the attackers can do to hold their own in the sky.

Type: Dogfight
Sorties: 4
Victory Conditions: Pilot Points
Fallback: Mission 5
Setup: Mission should be played length wise on a 4’x6’ table.

• The defending side must start the game with their planes inside their deployment zone. The offensive side must deploy their planes in a 2 foot diameter circle. The center of the circle should be placed 2 feet in from the attacker’s table edge and 2 feet in from the long edges of the table. The attackers place their planes on the table first.
• The defending side has the chance of random ground targets, determined by the special Ground Targets rules for Knights of the Air .
• The defending side has the chance of random balloons, determined by the special Balloon rules for Knights of the Air .
• When a defending plane is shot down, two turns later it reenters the fight. It must be placed touching the defender's table edge. Defending planes may only reenter the fight one time. If a pilot is killed, his plane may not reenter the fight.

M6a.jpg

If you have any questions about the mission, please let me know. Thanks!

I will test it out this coming week and let you know how it turned out.

Did you get a chance to test it out Hornet? How did it go?