BC Character Creator with Tome archetypes!

By DragonL0rd132, in Black Crusade

Khorne berzerkers seems to be bugged. Skills talents traits and gear do not show up...

Hard to tell because of randomness, but are the Characteristic Bonuses showing up right? I've tried a few and, for example, it seems possible for an Apostate to roll a Fellowship in the mid twenties, which I'm pretty sure is impossible under RAW, similarly plague marines don't seem to get -10 Agility or +10 Toughness. Are you supposed to add these manually?

I figured it was bugged, I'll look into these.

Please! Keep reporting bugs! It's live, not prefect.

Pretty cool

After I hit finalize, whats the best way to get it printed out? Save the page as a pdf?

After I hit finalize, whats the best way to get it printed out? Save the page as a pdf?

I'd copy and paste into word, but that's just me. It's really meant to be used with character sheets.

Khorne berzerkers seems to be bugged. Skills talents traits and gear do not show up...

Fixed.

Hard to tell because of randomness, but are the Characteristic Bonuses showing up right? I've tried a few and, for example, it seems possible for an Apostate to roll a Fellowship in the mid twenties, which I'm pretty sure is impossible under RAW, similarly plague marines don't seem to get -10 Agility or +10 Toughness. Are you supposed to add these manually?

Did you press Finalize? The program auto adds the bonuses and eliminates the excess options you did not choose.

After finalization :

Pride:
Disgrace:
Motivation:

and no display of passions (khorme berzerker sure but maybe in others too) yepp others to also

Edited by Athanatosz

This is pretty good! Has anyone checked out the old Ordo Malleus Website? This was a great Character generator and I would love to see something like it.

@ Dragonl0rd0132: I did not mention this to be insulting! The Website in question starts in a similar way to your program but also allows for advances and such as the charter develops. I would love to see a BC/OW/DH2 version of this!

Ah, I was expecting it to update when you switched Archetypes (like it does when you go from Marine to non-marine) that makes a lot more sense.