will these be reprinted again

By mulletcheese, in Arkham Horror Investigators

I've just ordered all of the minis I could get my hands on, but 8 were already out of stock.

Will these be reprinted? I need to complete my collection or else I'll never play those 8 investigators again ;)

I've just ordered all of the minis I could get my hands on, but 8 were already out of stock.

Will these be reprinted? I need to complete my collection or else I'll never play those 8 investigators again ;)

It seems unlikely. You can get unpainted ones by buying the Mansions of Madness games. Between the core game, Forbidden Alchemy, and Call of the Wild expansion, you can get all eight you need.

One of the investigators has appeared in the reprint queue this week. It will be interesting to see if others follow.

Now vanished from the reprint queue :(

I'd be quite willing to buy the set of 48 if reprinted... online scalpers ask for almost triple the retail price!

Cool Stuff Inc are now saying they are expecting a delivery of all the investigators in September 2016 on their website - see Arkham Horror product listings.

I will totally buy it if they reprinted it as well.

I'd also love them to get reprinted. I am missing more or less 10 of them, though I've found some in a Romanian shop and bought them with some help of a local gamer.

Also the new 4 investigators of MoM2E should be released (and that would complete the 52 investigators of the upcoming Arkham Investigators book).

...and a new expansion or mini-expansion to Arkham Horror with their investigator sheets. :)