Reviews and comparisons with Grim d20?

By silenceindigo, in Grimm RPG

Hello,

Would anyone know where I could find reviews for Grimm d6, especially comparisons and how much is the game different from the d20 version?

Thanks!

I know the Grimm forum is really crowded, what with all four threads and all but if you look directly beneath your post you'll see a thread asking the exact same question you're aledgedly interesting in knowing, but I know it probly got lost in the shuffle so here's a link to help you find it: Lost in Crowd. Another note, you might want to check the Guide to Forum Use (its also easy to miss being at the top of every forum ), particulary the first entry (the one preceded by this interger: 1.

Thank You,

gran_risa.gif

Sorry, and thanks; my web connection is disrupted these days... 8(

And I'm so damned tired that I have a hard time just finding myself through the new forum... Sorry for having crowded more that already crowded forum. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Non, non, désolé, (pour mon mauvais français) et pour mon incompréhension.
Si je pouvais, je eddit. Peut-être que j'ai été trop un âne. Et c'est tout bien, je l'espère. <?>

Does anybody know if this is loosely based on that Grimm game, where you ruin every fairytale? Or vice versa? I read the description of this RPG, and it sounds like it...

TheChampIsHere said:

Does anybody know if this is loosely based on that Grimm game, where you ruin every fairytale? Or vice versa? I read the description of this RPG, and it sounds like it...

If I am not mistaken, I believe you are referring to the American McGee's Grimm video games. I have really only seen demos of that game, but they did not strike me as a good parallel for the Grimm RPG. The player's objectives are not really to "ruin" anything, but rather to survive "something". The Grimm RPG would be much closer to the older game, American McGee's Alice, where Alice returns to Wonderland, to find that it has been twisted in a dark way, and then has a new adventure in a familiar, but somewhat more sinister setting. As for which is based on which, I don't think that either game was based on the other; they are both based on the Grimm fairy tales, thus the similarities.

It's allright, u Ming.

Ni shi women do de pengyou! 8)

It's allright, Wu Ming.

Ni shi women do de pengyou! 8)