Help with a Sith and Scum Deck

By Ranger of the Force, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Below is my first attempt at a Sith and Scum deck. I have always felt they were a good pair, and until now I have not had enough Scum OS to build one. Below is my attempt at a capture/control type deck, but I have two concerns: Does it have enough blast to finish games, and should Counsel of the Sith replace one of the Sith OS to provide access to Twist of Fate? I Have two Core, DoH, SfS, BoH, and KandD.

Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Star Wars Deck Builder
Affiliation:
Scum and Villainy (Core)
Total Objective Sets: (10)
2x The Emperor's Web (Core)
Emperor Palpatine (Core)
Emperor's Royal Guard (Core)
Sith Library (Core)
Force Lightning (Core)
Force Choke (Core)
2x Cruel Interrogations (Core)
Interrogation Droid (Core)
Interrogation Droid (Core)
ISB Interrogators (Core)
Intimidated (Core)
Interrogation (Core)
2x Jabba's Orders (The Search For Skywalker)
Weequay Elite (The Search For Skywalker)
Weequay Elite (The Search For Skywalker)
Jawa Trading Crawler (The Search For Skywalker)
Jabba's Palace (The Search For Skywalker)
Get Me Solo! (The Search For Skywalker)
2x The Plan of the Prophetess (Knowledge and Defense)
Sariss (Knowledge and Defense)
Servant of the Dark Side (Knowledge and Defense)
Dark Temple (Knowledge and Defense)
Deadly Sight (Knowledge and Defense)
Seeds of Decay (Knowledge and Defense)
2x The Slave Trade (Knowledge and Defense)
Zygerrian Slaver (Knowledge and Defense)
Galactic Scum (Knowledge and Defense)
Galactic Scum (Knowledge and Defense)
Slaver Holding Cells (Knowledge and Defense)
Relentless Pursuit (Knowledge and Defense)

Looks pretty fun. I would consider trading a cruel interrogatons for 2x Vader or something with some blast and unit gamage.

You already have Palp, Weeqouys, Sariss and Galactic scum for tactics.

I would throw one "The Killing Cold" somewhere in there. All those tactics are awesome when you can send enemy units out of combat and lock them out.

I would throw one "The Killing Cold" somewhere in there. All those tactics are awesome when you can send enemy units out of combat and lock them out.

If I took the above advice about bringing in Vader for some offense, I am assuming I'd take out a Plan of the Prophetess to fit in Killing Cold?

I would actually cut one Jabba's Orders for one The Killing Cold. With only 4 objectives that capture cards (and two of which aren't active turn one), the Weequay may come into play too expensive too often.

I've been having fun with weequays for awhile, but recently also cut it down to a single copy of the objective. They're great control, but trying to win the game with a Jawa Trading Crawler is just too painful. TopTierGaming is also right that more often than you'd like you'll be paying the full cost. With all the force control going around it can be difficult to keep cards under the Slave Trade until you've locked the board down (or lost).

For fun I'll certainly go back to playing double Jabba's Orders. Doing turn 1 blind Get Me Solos and crushing their hopes and dreams is just too much fun.